• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Large Lot of New Noise Toys, Roger Beeps ect...

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
Hey dudes, I picked up a large LOT of noise toys from a CB shop that was going out of business. All of these are new-in-package. Most have instructions and the few that don't are typical 3 or 4 wire hookup. Some come with push buttons prewired. Most all are typical looking in those little square plastic boxes and are meant to install inside a radio. No surprises - just typical CB noise toys from a variety of the usual manufacturers. Many have shelf prices marked on them and range from $29.95 to $49.50. Add $5.00 Priority Mail ship to any or all includes Delivery Confirmation. Mail payment or paypal is fine.

First up I and best I have two Space Crickets by Electronic Rainbow #SC108. These are crazy cool "death ray - space blaster" sounds. They are 2-tone and variable. Hard to describe but similar to noises heard in 1st generation Space Invaders or Asteroids video games. Are two different noises firing at same time. The lower the pitch goes (with the variable) then the wider the two noises get apart from each other. The faster the repeat is speed up then the closer the two tones get. Needless to say these aren't made any more, are highly sought for and almost impossible to find. I will sell these as is but am planning on putting them in D104's along with one of the new 2 tone variable tweety birds that I make and auctioning on ebay. I will entertain offers for these SC modules or if you're interested in a whole mic let me know and I'll contact you when I have one ready, which should be within a few weeks. I am continuously obtaining VGC or better TUG8's and just as soon as I get one in and install the tweety, I turn around and offer them on ebay. These modules will not be cheap. I'm thinking $100 believe it ! They're that cool. I believe I can easily get $200 or more for a VGC TUG8 with tweety bird and space cricket installed on ebay. So send me a PM if you're interested. I know not everyone is interested in noise toys but many folks are so there ya go. Here's list of other toys -

1) Have 2 of same, Mr. Jiggs Beep/Chirp # BC-1. Selectable 3 tone roger beep $15 each

2 Roger Beep - Unknown maker. Has pic of the Road Runner going "beep beep" on package. Unknown if 1 or 2 beeps. $15

3) Electro Man EM2000 Voice Changer. 8 levels of voice changer: States "ranges from Darth Vader to Pee Wee Herman". W/ switch and push button $25

4) War Games - Unknown sound. By Circuit Reduction Systems # CRS-8 $10

5) General Quarters - by Transel #GQ119 w/push button $10

6) Cowboy Roy - Transel #CR143 w/ push button. Recording of Roy Rogers from his TV show says" "That's all now folks. This is Roy Rogers saying to all of you from all of us, good bye, good luck and may the good lord take a likin' to ya." $10

7) 2 each DIXIE - Unknown if car horn type or what. Taylor Made #169 $10 each

8) Crack of Dawn - No maker i.d. but is model # H160 I hooked this one up to see what it was. Is drunk country guy saying "I'm so G.D. horny around the crack of dawn honey ya gotta be careful around me." w/push button $10

9) Good, Bad, Ugly theme - Taylor Made #143 $10

10) Good, Bad, Ugly - Mr Jiggs #31 $10

11) Rooster & Chickens - Mr Jiggs #5 Single rooster crow followed by chickens cackling $10

Mix and match any of above. Add prices up. Same $5 ship for any and multiples.

Toilet flush??? CB has changed since I first got into it in 1970...LOL

Although I do have a naturally occurring Chihuahua bark that happens every now and again during a QSO.

Hello, I am looking for the VFO wind up noise toy.​

That's done by adding a simple capacitor to a circuit inside the radio. Locals have been using them for a while now.

I'll take a "Close Encounters" from 631 to augment my genuine North Jersey "Airhorn"

Reactions: Tokin
Hello Wire Weasel,
I see you are selling the sound mod. called war games. I have one that I got from an old cber and I do not know do not know how to wire it up. since you are selling them.can you please give me the wiring so I can us it.

thank you from CBer Dr. Feelgood...

Hello Wire Weasel,
I see that you are selling the sound mod. called "War Games". I have one that I got from an old CBer and I do not know how to wire it up. Since you are selling one can you please give me wiring for it.

Thank you From CBer Dr, Feelgood...

Hello Wire Weasel,
I see that you are selling the sound mod. called "War Games". I have one that I got from an old CBer and I do not know how to wire it up. Since you are selling one can you please give me wiring for it.

Drew,
If you look close you'll see that thread was in 2016.
I'll be surprised if you get a wothwhile response.

If you check out the thread below, it appears ramblingman figured out how to do it.

http://www.radiomods.co.nz/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1485

Good luck.

Reactions: Wire Weasel
Hello Wire Weasel,

3 year old thread. Toy is long gone. If I had it in front of me I could tell you the wiring. Good luck, See other reply ;-)

Reactions: Riverman
Hey Wire Weasel was wondering if you still had the Dixie toys. I have a general lee cb and would love to have the combo of the two in my truck.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.