• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Les Paul.....R.I.P.

WX2MIG

Still Alive & Well
Dec 10, 2008
39° 19' 23" N X 74° 36' 30" W
An absolute legend in modern music, an incredible guitar player, inventor of one of the most famous model solid body electric guitars, and multi-track recording.....
Les Paul passed away today at the age of 94, I never got the chance to see him perform live, but have heard a lot of his music, owned a couple of his guitars, and had a great appreciation for the man and his talents....

Rest in peace Les.....

An absolute legend in modern music, an incredible guitar player, inventor of one of the most famous model solid body electric guitars, and multi-track recording.....
Les Paul passed away today at the age of 94, I never got the chance to see him perform live, but have heard a lot of his music, owned a couple of his guitars, and had a great appreciation for the man and his talents....

Rest in peace Les.....

Yup, a true pioneer indeed. I lit a candle and jammed my out on my Les Paul for a bit last night to honor Les. I will have to admit, I really didn't know his music, but The gibson Les Paul is to me the best guitar ever made. R.I.P Les.(y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.