• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

LoneWolfTN

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdchet

Jan 19, 2002
Rootstown, Ohio
LoneWolfTN...........now here's a guy any American citizen would really want guarding their back! As soon as something in this country goes awry, this guy sees a great plan by the gov't to heard the masses to concentration camps and treat them like the cattle they really are! So we should all abandon the principles and beliefs that we have all lived by for all these years and bunker in against the invading hoards from D.C.! I for one find your posts offensive and unpatriotic! Sure the Feds have messed up this hurricane deal, but I challenge anyone out there to take charge and do a better job! There is plenty of blame to go around on this deal from the local level all the way to the Feds(you haven't blamed the Lord yet, but I'm sure that's coming!), and after the fact we will know more! What I'm trying to say is give your paronioa a rest and take it someplace else! It's really gotten disturbing! And is certainly not in keeping with the general tenor of this forum. Now I'll let you get back to stringing the barbed wire around your place........

JD :x

PS. If I'm off base then let 'er rip.............

There are MEXICAN TROOPS on American soil..........what in the world is wrong with Bush? A rainstorm has rendered us so weaken that we have to invite the army of the nation that is already secretely invading our borders in?

Maybe you might think LoneWolf is a little over the top but, I think we may want to pay a little more attention to what's going on.

Lonewolf is a true Patriot. I may not agree with everything he posts, but I appreciate his willingness to speak truth to power! So to hell with anyone who is offended by his posts. Don't read them if you are offended, jerk.

Damn, so easily offended. What facts do you bring, along with your condemnation? I see NONE. If American citizens were herded into concentration camps tomorrow, IT WOULDN"T BE THE FIRST TIME. Do a google search on "useful idiot". Might help you out.

George Santayana

Philosopher, poet, literary and cultural critic. He had this to say:

"Progress, far from consisting in change, depends on retentiveness. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

So I guess that 20/20 thing might not be true after all.

Kwijibo,
My point was this infowars stuff is readily available on the net and I personally find it off the deep end, and I believe many others do too! Posting it verbatim on this forum is ....well.......radio related? Yea I know.....general discussion....right....?????

If the US is that bad then maybe a review of address may be in order?
If American citizens were herded into concentration camps tomorrow, IT WOULDN"T BE THE FIRST TIME
My bad.....I forgot about the Japanese-Americans in WWII......a poor choice on my part!
Maybe a little more discussion on the good going on in the Gulf instead of infowars' paronoia?
Just a thought........

JD :beer

paws264 said:
There are MEXICAN TROOPS on American soil..........what in the world is wrong with Bush? A rainstorm has rendered us so weaken that we have to invite the army of the nation that is already secretely invading our borders in?

Maybe you might think LoneWolf is a little over the top but, I think we may want to pay a little more attention to what's going on.

there unarmed and are only here to help ... dont get paranoid about mexican troops. like many other countries around the world that we have helped so many times. its there chance to give back something. whats wrong with that.

this isnt directed at the original poster. but to all that seem concerened about Mexican troops helping out.

at the same time we need paranoid people to be on the look out. and thats all there doing is looking out. it takes all kinds. :D

f

jd, what an honor to have a subject made in my name. I am a true patriot to the bitter end. Being a Patriot doesn't mean worshipping government and buying everything the powers that be feed you (cattle). I couldn't care less what jd or bcrewcaptain or ouijiboard or anyone else thinks of me. Simply being a fireman, police officer or in the military doesn't instantly make you a patriot. I have met many fireman, cops and military personel who are anything but patriots or heroes. I have also known many firemen, cops and military personel who are very much patriots and heroes. A true patriot stands up for the first and fourth amendments and freedom and liberty in general. If you have been so conditioned and brainwashed that you can't see the forest through the trees then I pitty you. I still believe we deserve what the globalists have in store for us all, and it won't be pretty - for apathy and ignorance will be the main cause of the loss of our sovereignty and our way of life. We will all die eventually, and we have a choice to be kind, loving, strong individualists, free thinkers and stand up for our childrens future, or go along with brutal tyranny - and the tyrants and their minions will get very brutal.
I personally will NEVER be a bootlicking sheeple going along to just get along. Myself and millions more will fight with Honor and Pride defending the US Constitution/Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence and US sovereignty against all enemies foriegn and domestic...
For Love of Freedom and Liberty, LoneWolf TN
PS, jd and bcrewcaptain, are you ready to hand over your firearms to your brethren when they come?

or ouijiboard or anyone else thinks of me.

If that's directed at me, thats kinda funny. ouijiboard. Dunno why you attack, but still amusing.

JD is right, what's posted on infowars IS easily accesed because Jones uses AP, Reuters, any many other newservices to show you what's going on. He doesn't make it up, and it's easy to check. Look for yourself before dismissing him.

Jones uses AP, Reuters, any many other newservices to show you what's going on.

That's interesting . You mean the very media Jones condemns as liars and Gov. controlled are the very ones he gets his info from ? :shock:

You mean the very media Jones condemns as liars and Gov. controlled are the very ones he gets his info from ? Shocked

Where did he say they were liars? A simple link will suffice. Hell, even the Gov. tells you what they did. Nobody seems to care. Google, "northwoods document", look into what witnesses in the Gulf of Tomkin incident say. Black men infected with VD, admitted. Nuclear tests to see what happened to humans(servicemen), admitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated