• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

looking to buy a new freq.counterany suggestions?

W

w527

hi all, i'm looking to buy a new freq.counter and thought i'd research this thing first.i'm thinking of the type that wires to the pc board so i don't have any breaks in my coax.how hard are these types to install?are these better then the type that use 259 connecters? i also want it to read TX & RX.just wanted a few opinions on what some of you guys out there think is best. oh, it also must fit the working mans budget ( fussy wife when it comes to hobbies)! any suggestions? thanks for any help and 73's from VA. wiskey 527

</p>

sorry R.R.,i forgot to say what radio i'll be using-i want to use it on a uniden washington or maybe the pres. washington;i have both.they are set up basically the same except the president has more channels.no big dead keys.i use them on ssb most times. thanks W527

</p>

Most any ctr would do fine, you'll have to get one that wires internal to read tx and rx. They aren't the easiest to hook up!

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated