1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

manual

Discussion in 'CB Radio Service Manuals' started by JJZZ0, Dec 29, 2012.

1. JJZZ0

JJZZ0 Member

Manual for Colt Black Shadow base

2. Marcos Mayorga Cardenas

Hola.alguien me puede dar alguna información..BUSCO el manual de servicio o el esquematico de la radio BC Colt Black Shadow SSB se agradece si buena voluntad.. Si lo puede enviar a mi correo m.ca6mmc@gmail.com o que lo publique aquí para que todos los puedan tener.
    Desde ya muchas gracias.

3. TM86

TM86 Sr. Member

I would answer in Spanish, however, I'm monolingual. I'm attaching the service manual for the Sommerkamp TS-740 SSB, which is the closest I can find to the Colt Black Shadow SSB. I think the big difference is the mic connector and the painted on logos.

The only other resource I know of is Sam's CB-184

4. Captain Kilowatt

Captain Kilowatt Professional Amateur
    Staff Member

Also marketed under the brand Cardon, a division of Midland International. It is the Cardon Iroquois 40. Cardon had a whole line with North American Indian names. I had the Iroquois 40 for several years but it is long gone as is the manual.

5. Marcos Mayorga Cardenas

Muchas gracias por responder mi mensaje ...espero que les sirva a otros la información que me ha otorgado...
    Saludos desde Chile