• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MFJ-4275MV 75 Amps Switching Power Supply Review

cobranut

Dec 25, 2008
Does anyone know where the internal voltage adjustment is on the MFJ-4275MW power supply? The voltage on mine is a bit low at 13.2 volts at the detent setting. When I put about 45 amp load the voltage drops to 12.9 to 13.volts.

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
It's not that unusual for a little voltage drop on these supplies when under load. It's not ideal, but it doesn't hurt anything.

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
An update on this power supply: It's developed a strange problem where the output voltage is completely random and is dropping voltage pretty too much under load. It's become particularly annoying: one day the voltage output will be 15 volts; the next day it will be 12v without adjusting anything and without a change in load. I'm going to start moving stuff over the MegaWatt supplies and use this supply as a general garage unit.

hotrod

Feb 16, 2007
n.w pennsylvania
my jetstreame is doing similar . when i turn it on it reads differently than last time i used it. but when under load it doesnt move . those mega supplies i know nothing about other than pics on web. but got lotta quedtions
1/wheres power cord connection at for 110v
2/wheres power poles for hooking up devices to it

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002

Megawatt

Contributing Site Sponsor
Mar 25, 2015
California
www.12voltpowersupplies.us
my jetstreame is doing similar . when i turn it on it reads differently than last time i used it. but when under load it doesnt move . those mega supplies i know nothing about other than pics on web. but got lotta quedtions
1/wheres power cord connection at for 110v
2/wheres power poles for hooking up devices to it

There is good information on this site about the Megawatts and you can do a Google search as well or start a thread.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Roadstar:
    good morning to all and Happy Thanksgiving to all:giggle:
  • dxBot:
    Greg T has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    solar storm report
  • @ k3zl:
    I am installing a G5RV and wanted to know if there is a way to enhance prior to installation.