• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Notice: You may not use this site to facilitate the unauthorized selling of copyrighted material including, but not limited to, in the public dxForums, dxGallery, dxChat and private messsages. If you get caught doing this, you will be permanently banned with no second chances. A notice will be placed on the site of why you were banned and any information collected by this site about you will be made known to the copyright holder.

Migliori arrested...

K6BIG

Jan 14, 2013
From the Glendora Patch...

"10:15 p.m. Ryan Anthony Migliori, 25, was arrested at 1950 E. Auto Centre Drive and booked for making criminal threats."

Police Blotter: Burglaries, Drugs and a Dead Body - Top News - Glendora, CA Patch

Not trying to take away any glory from Migliori.....

.. but I bet Ryan's nights in the pokey was not nearly as rough as
John Boyle's ..... Look about 8-10 lines below Miglioris Arrest announce.

I bet ol John is still having a tough time coping with his livin situation....

:whistle:

Big B

KF6IRK

Kapt. Irk
Mar 2, 2013
So Cal
9:13 p.m. Enoch Augustine Rivera, 26, was arrested at 1960 E. Auto Centre Drive for possession of drugs.

10:15 p.m. Ryan Anthony Migliori, 25, was arrested at 1950 E. Auto Centre Drive and booked for making criminal threats.

Is it possible that when migliori showed up an hour later to buy drugs from this guy, and the PD was waiting for him? (y)

Maybe he threatened the drug dealer earlier in the evening?

So many questions ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

kk6gun

Jan 26, 2013
Kharma is a bitch, and this guy pushed the wrong buttons. Glad to hear that he is on their radar now.

FatHam

Staff member
Apr 15, 2011
So Cal
Here we go...
Again
Migliori42115Arrest.JPG

Reactions: kk6hdu

kk6hdu

Oct 31, 2013
Here is the citizen arrest and the LASD booking report.

Attachments

• IMG_4006.JPG
    IMG_4006.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 521
  • Migliori Booking Details 4-22-2015.pdf
    109.2 KB · Views: 595
dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ AudioShockwav:
    Sorry to hear you troubles, he is famous around here for his scams.
  • @ AudioShockwav:
  • @ kb9ghn:
    My first thought was the i.r.s. may be interested in a long term money making scam without proper taxes being paid..probably more than electronics involved.
  • @ Toll_Free:
    My first thought was why hasn't someone paid him a visit. I mean, his address is posted above.
  • @ beakster1715:
    Good news! I opened an appeal case after eBay sided with superhawkwss6. I also opened an IC3 case & sent that information to eBay. Within an hour they responded, reversed their decision and returned all of my money. Unfortunately, superhawkwss6 stole my CB radio and eBay will likely not suspend or close his account, but rather allow him to continue his criminal activity. I think I'll still file a report with our sheriff's dept (the sheriff is a friend of mine) though I know this type of crime isn't worth their time. This guy needs to be stopped and I'm certainly going to do my best to make that happen.