• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MINT TRAM D300

texas trader

Nov 20, 2006
Alabama
Any and all info on this radio, I have one being sent to me by my mother and she say's it works 100% never been modified and looks brand new! Comes with a D104 (New) but has No extra channels and no manual, any help? thanks allot! :(

you can just do a search on the 8719PLL , theres a few very easy to do channel mods on those. Mint you say ? Might be worth the money to have a pro go at it for you ? but nothing wrong with wanting to do your own thing ,within reason of course. Good luck to you

The "Tram D-300" is a Uniden (5 pin mic) Washington...No difference at all as far as the board is concerned..

Same mods,BUT,,be sure when ya look up the "washington" that ya choose the 5 pin mic model which uses the "8719" PLL,,,the 4 pin mic Washington uses the "858" pll chip...not the same

Hope this was helpfull

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.