1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

MKY 8000 GX (CB Radio Colt)

Discussion in 'CB and Export Equipment and Accessories' started by lostrisq, Jun 27, 2005.

1. lostrisq

lostrisq Guest

Hi Guys,

I am a complete rookie what goes CB radios... But I do hope someone out here can help me...

I am looking for a Colt radio, MKY 8000 GX.

Does this radio exist? If so, does anybody know where I can find one? I have been searching the net for a long time, but without luck. They probably do not make them anymore.

I'll await your answers! Thanks a lot!!

Denise

2. BARACCHINO

BARACCHINO Member

COLT MKY 8000 GX

Hi there,

I am trying to locate one of these cb radios. Any idea where I can buy one?

Thanks,
    Mike

3. Dodgem250

Dodgem250 Active Member

Colt has not had a radio with that name on it in 25 years. Best thing to do is buy a radio that someone knows how to work on and something a bit more current.

4. silver shadow

silver shadow Member

I have just seen your request for a colt MKY8000GX.I have one hardly used in the box with the instruction book which I am sorry to say is in japanese.I got this radio in 1980 brand new from Prato Italy the product I believe was only manufactured for one year it preceeded the Elbex80.The colt was hardly used upto 1990 and not at all since.If you are still interested please contact me Silver Shadow John

5. silver shadow

silver shadow Member

I have just read your request for a Colt mky 8000GX.I have one which I purchaced in 1980 in Prato Italy it is in the box with instructions unfortunately in Japanase.It was used very little upto 1990 and not at all since then.If you have any questions please get in touch thanks silver shadow john

6. silver shadow

silver shadow Member

I have a colt8000gx if you are interested please reply silver shadow john

7. juicerail

juicerail Member

hi i am interested please!!!

8. tuttook

tuttook Member

I want to buy Colt MKY 8000GX

Hi John... read only today your post to Colt MKY 8000GX. I'm writing from Italy (where I bought you) you have not already? would you want to sell and, if so, what do you want? please let me know ... Regards from italy ciao Paul

#8 tuttook, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  9. tony 02

tony 02 Member

Hi i would also were to buy a colt 8000 gx but I need from the stats thank you all I live in Sicily Ciao Tony 02

10. James lynch

James lynch New Member

Ive got a colt 8000 for sale with the original wheel mic