• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

More Pic Space Or ???

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
Tried to upload several more pics to go along with a project thread but system stated I was at the Attachments Limit. I followed the link on the page and deleted some older pics from some other threads but am still showing over limit.

Can I do something else? What am I doing wrong?

TNX

What type of pic was it? Can you email it to me @worldwidedx.com so I can see what it's dimensions/size is? I probably just need to tweak the site's settings a little.

Hi M,

They're jpg

Don't know the size. Don't see that info listed or know how to get it. Sorry, not a computer or net-pic expert.

Simple downloads from a 2.0MPXL HP digital camera in MY Pictures folder to a PC / Windows XP Home Edition.

Thanks for any help!

hey WW, when i take pics from my digital camera an put em on my pc they are fricken huge, usually over 1.2 megs big. I use photoshop to tweak them down to right size for posting. if u hold the mouse over the pic, it should tell u how big it is.

Thanks Allen, I'll try that to see the size, but I don't have photoshop to make any changes with.

Even if it's "large" on my end, they still post as a small size here ...so ??

Roger that, Well I see other folks here post lots of large pics over and over like you're doin' here with the bag of pork rinds.....seems the system is not letting me do the same thing.

Thanks

It's not necessarily the physical dimensions of the pic (when you use the "attach" function it shows a thumbnail) but the size of the image on the disk. You probably need to open up the picture and convert it to something that doesn't have such a large file size.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.