• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

need a good Icom repair tech

radioreddz

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Nov 20, 2005
so. maryland
any sugestions on the best place to send a Icom 745 for an alignment & a going over. i live in the maryland,Virginia area but don't mind sending it out to a good tech. or would it be best to send it to Icom

Since it is the only time you will probably ever have to do it,send it to Icom and know that it is done right.Billy Bob's CB and Ham shop will not be up to the task.

thanks guys, yup i would never send it to any cb tech's heck it's geting to the point now were i am even scared to send the regular cb's to them. good tech are soooooo hard to find.

Icom repair

Check out Mike up in Maine.

www.n1eq.com, does excellent work,he fixed a problem on my 756pro2 that Icom never could get right,his e-ham reveiws are solid 5s,also if you send your radio to Mike he keeps you posted by e-mails as to the status of the repair at Icom your just a repair number,and when you do contact someone they don't have a clue.

Good luck and take care.

Chris.s

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.