• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

NEEDED PARTS FOR A KENWOOD 22at

G

Gr00veDaddy

Hi if anyone out here has a fried kenwood 22at handi talkie i would be interested in buying one... It has to be in good cosmetic condition though... I left mine laying in the seat of my suburban last night (your not gonna believe this) and it got ate by somthing... (yes i am serious.) I left the back window down about 3 inches.. well somthing got in and had my radio for for a snack the piece of rubber that covers the ptt is all chewed up.. Also all the buttons have been chewed up.. Even the ruber ducky ant has teeth marks in it !!!! My radio works great i would just like to find a blowed up on that i can rob parts to make it look good again...

Peace!!

Gr00ve~out

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated