• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

NO MORE FIRST CLASS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Next thing we'll be giving them is access to cockpit. It's their religion to fly planes into our buildings and destroy us. Can't keep that from them.

C2 said:
Next thing we'll be giving them is access to cockpit. It's their religion to fly planes into our buildings and destroy us. Can't keep that from them.

HAHA, true. I hate to say it, but its only a matter of time. Let's cater to these Sons of Bitches that are out to destroy us.

Unit 194 said:
C2 said:
It's their religion to fly planes into our buildings and destroy us.

Now that is an inaccurate "religious stereotype" !!

Maybe the airlplane part is just the means...but their religion literally says to destroy the infidel (if they will not convert to Islam).

It might surprise you coming from me, a bleeding heart liberal, but if I were the pilot, I'd throw their Islamic asses off that plane faster than you can say Allah Akbar! Especially come to find out some of them had one way tickets and no checked bags? Uh-Uh, no sir, not getting on MY plane, Ahmed! Even if they check out as not being on a terror list.

Dumbf***** ought to know not to make waves, keep that religious nonsense to yourselves, 'cause I have no tolerance for it!!!!

And to try to travel on an american airline with a one way ticket when you are obviously muslim? What a bunch of morons! To hell with religious fundamentalists of all stripes! I don't want you on my plane! Get it????!!!! Dumbass religious kooks.

C2 said:
Unit 194 said:
C2 said:

Maybe the airlplane part is just the means...but their religion literally says to destroy the infidel (if they will not convert to Islam).

Islamic extremist terrorist groups such as Al-Qaeda refer to acts of terrorism by its supporters and practitioners to be in furtherance of the goals of Islam by eradicating those they deem to be "infidels". But the vast majority of Muslims consider these acts to be flagrant violations of their religion's ethics.

"But the vast majority of Muslims consider these acts to be flagrant violations of their religion's ethics."

Maybe so, but they are still completely full of s***. Muslim, Jew, Christian, what's the f****** difference? It's all just g******* fairy tales anyway!

It's called SCIENCE----look into it.

Sorry, I'm just sick to death of having to put up with religious fools. Society bends over backwards to accomodate people who believe in a bunch of abject nonsense. I'm fed up with it!

C2 said:
Unit 194 said:
C2 said:

.........That is correct, in the Koran, it says that the infidels (non believers) shall die by the point of the sword. Mabye not the exact wording, but the meaning= convert, or die. True....most Muslims may not go along with that, but that's how the extremists justify thier actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated