• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Orbitron Screensaver Setup

Peter Walker

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Feb 23, 2011
I'm not sure if this question should have gone here or in the General forum but what I'm looking for is if someone knows where the Orbitron Screensaver.ini file is found? I have noticed it only updates something like every 5 seconds or so and I would like to see if I can change it to realtime (every second). Anyone here that uses this program and can help me out?

You know when you first start Orbitron and the panel appears on the bottom that has the tabs for "Main", "Visualization", "Location", etc. If you look just above the tab that reads "About" you will see a drop down box. You can click on the drop down box and change the Data Collection refresh Interval.

Have you tried changing the interval there to see if it helps?

I looked and couldn't find an .ini file.

Excellent! Thanks. That was exactly what I was looking for. I just completely over looked it the whole time.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.