• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

political section

bjpell

Supporting Member
Jan 11, 2009
I'm singed up for the political section, but it says I do not have access. Have I been ousted already,or was I never given access? lol.

-=ben

Have to be a donating (premium) member now for access to that forum. See other threads for all info.

I wonder if they had problems on that base so they made it more restricted knowing users would behave if they had to pay to get access there....

NAH just not making enough off of all the adds on this site !

Has nothing to do with making money, this is a RADIO RELATED forum, not a politics forum. There are plenty of political forums all over the net.

If a person feels they MUST put in their 2 cents about a political topic, they can rant all they want on any of the political forums that are free or pay here.

Go to a political forum and talk CB and ham radio, :LOL:

Reactions: Dude111

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.