• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Pouring the perfect glass of ...

I got to have one of these.....gonna set it up next to my BBQ this summer.
It will be a Gift for my Wife!

" Hunny think of how much extra time you will have if you do not have to keep going to the fridge to get Beer!!"
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
Hahahaha
Thanks for Sharing!

Jeff

But they don't allow ceramic beer steins at sporting events.

Proper glassware is essential for taste.

The only exception to this rule is dark beers such as brown ales and stouts. Those may be served in a regular cup.

However, all other beers should be served in proper glassware as to allow proper perception of the aroma. Aroma has a lot to do with how we taste things. Hence how if you hold your nose, you lose a lot of your tasting ability.

Altering beer glass design changes how the glass captures aromas, as well as showcasing color, while allowing the amount of head retention to be varied.

I have witbier, tulip, pokal, snifters, flutes, and your atypical pint glass at my disposal.

The closest I go to commercial beer these days is Blue Moon, and that's only if nothing else good is available.

Other than that, I stick to Bell's Seasons. Oberon, Two-Hearted, and Amber Ale being my go-to beers.

I also enjoy a good saison once in a while, but they're usually too tart to continued consumption.

The only exception to this rule is dark beers such as brown ales and stouts. Those may be served in a regular cup.

However, all other beers should be served in proper glassware as to allow proper perception of the aroma. Aroma has a lot to do with how we taste things. Hence how if you hold your nose, you lose a lot of your tasting ability.

Altering beer glass design changes how the glass captures aromas, as well as showcasing color, while allowing the amount of head retention to be varied.

I have witbier, tulip, pokal, snifters, flutes, and your atypical pint glass at my disposal.

The closest I go to commercial beer these days is Blue Moon, and that's only if nothing else good is available.

Other than that, I stick to Bell's Seasons. Oberon, Two-Hearted, and Amber Ale being my go-to beers.

I also enjoy a good saison once in a while, but they're usually too tart to continued consumption.

I heard Pearl Light was pretty good, you should give it a go.

Trust me, where the beer was served in that video, the consumers of that beer are not nearly as refined or cultured as you are and don't really give a damn if it's served in glass or plastic. :laugh:

I heard Pearl Light was pretty good, you should give it a go.

All light beers are garbage.

I also don't really like lagers, they're devoid of flavor.

If I do have one though, I usually go for Red Stripe or Warsteiner.

Trust me, where the beer was served in that video, the consumers of that beer are not nearly as refined or cultured as you are and don't really give a damn if it's served in glass or plastic. :laugh:

It's not really about being refined or cultured. You've got access to good beer, so why drink the absolute garbage of the world?

If you drink heavier beers like I do, you tend to drink LESS because they're rich in flavor and very filling. Not like Bud Light which you can down like water.

Samual Adams boston ale or a good old Fat Tire for me. Light beer is just beer flavored water.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

All light beers are garbage.

I also don't really like lagers, they're devoid of flavor.

If I do have one though, I usually go for Red Stripe or Warsteiner.

It's not really about being refined or cultured. You've got access to good beer, so why drink the absolute garbage of the world?

If you drink heavier beers like I do, you tend to drink LESS because they're rich in flavor and very filling. Not like Bud Light which you can down like water.

It's all about personal tastes. What you call garbage is fine to others and what you call great is garbage to others. Personally I hate wine.I've had wine that was a few bucks a bottle and I've had wine a few hundred bucks a bottle and it all tasted the same. Garbage. Calling "all light beers" garbage is simply your opinion and while you may be entitled to it does not make you right as far as other's are concerned.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated