• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

PREDATOR ANTENNAS AND PARTS

Well hello Kale what a small world we live in. I thought you didn't know how to use a PC! (smile). No worder you don't have my antennas made yet. Get busy i have boys waiting on um.

</p>

superduck62, I will try to have them done by Saturday. I started on them today and ran out of coil tubing. I will go tomorrow (Friday) and pick some up so I can finish them. Kale

</p>

superduck, you need to send me a email so I can get your email address. Kale

</p>

I’ve been reading here a year or more and longer elsewhere re CB. This thread is 15-years old

Last I knew the gentlemen is older, still alive. But I’ve not ever seen him post.

Someone will be glad to help. You could wake up JesseJamesDallas with a PM as he’s as knowledgeable about the 10K as anyone. Plus, he’s a long-time acquaintance of KC.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.