• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

President George

T

Tumbleweed

What's everyone's feedback on this radio. I have a chance to pick one up for $250. How do these compare with the lincoln's? Thanks.

</p>

The president george is a good radio. only a few features are a little fake to me. Like it has only mem-scan and the DW function does only work with the channel your working at and ch19. but besides that it works great like a lincoln but than with much more features

easterbunny_online
using
Stabo Xm 7000 DTMF (export) fot Packet
DNT calypso (export)
for mobile use
mayCom bs 27 (export)
on the base</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub86.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=easterbunnyonline>Easterbunny online</A> at: 10/4/03 12:38 pm

owned one for awhile now. very stable ssb radio with some neat features not found on other radios. its a good radio i think you would be pleased with it. if i can give any more info email me at klmiles@tds.net.

CDX235</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated