1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

President Ronald

Discussion in 'CB and Export Equipment and Accessories' started by Chevboy0167, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Chevboy0167

Chevboy0167 Well-Known Member

I know it's all in good fun. Just my poor attempt at a funny presidential outtake! LOL

2. StrangeBrew

StrangeBrew Sr. Member

Fuzzy logic? sounds complicated. Maybe one of those brick wall filters I see the ham guys talking about would keep anything from south of the border out.

3. TM86

TM86 Ooohhh, shiny!

That would be good for knocking out those guys that are always bragging about running a "qué?"w.

4. Onelasttime

Onelasttime Well-Known Member

fuzzy logic because it would have to be able to actively identify anything that is not in clear plain English and block it in real time. So it has to be able to learn since their are a bunch of dialects and accents when talking about English. So if some bloke in say Liver Pool is making the trip due to sun spots we want to hear him in AMerica but if it is some Spanish or Russian skip we or anything else we want to block out the skip and any local signals not in clear English. If you have ever seen video's from Japan of people trying to get an Apple phone to work in English with their pronunciation you understand the issue or someone from Ireland or Scotland with voice activation. So we want it to learn as we go as well.

5. Unit 194

Unit 194 Well-Known Member

President Ronald 10/12 meter AM/FM radio review.

BBB and Johnno like this.
  6. BBB

BBB Well-Known Member

Nice video review but I may have missed the frequency conversion for USA 11 meters. It may have been in the menu where he skipped over "renaming the frequency band(s)"

I'm assuming it is a menu driven mod or maybe cut a jumper or remove/ relocate an SMD resistor. Anyone know? Thanks.

7. CB590

CB590 W9WDX Member

You add a 1k resistor and do a menu thing.

BBB likes this.