• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Quansheng TG-UV2 software information

K7RDN

Dec 2, 2010
I finally found out why I could not get the Quansheng programing software to run after I downloaded it. You have to re-name the file taking out all the Chinese characters and the . (period) between the Chinese characters and last bracket on the number [1] so it should read: TG-UV-D1[1].exe

Here is Quansheng's download site:
QUANSHENG CO., LTD.

Hope this help anyone that is using the Quansheng TG-UV1 or 2.
(y)(y)(y)

Well you're luckier than me Big¸Bob. I was not able to get nothing form Quansheng's web site. All links are down. Maybe some server problem at their end?
Oh well, I'll try later.
Nice little transceiver!
--
Serge

I found another place to download the Quansheng programing software:

Quansheng

After you unzip the file, make sure you rename the file by removing all the "Chinese" characters and the period (.) after the [1].

The link I posted works. Yes it doesn't go to Quansheng site, but you can get the software at the link I posted above.

Very good

(y)(y)
I finally found out why I could not get the Quansheng programing software to run after I downloaded it. You have to re-name the file taking out all the Chinese characters and the . (period) between the Chinese characters and last bracket on the number [1] so it should read: TG-UV-D1[1].exe

Here is Quansheng's download site:
QUANSHENG CO., LTD.

Hope this help anyone that is using the Quansheng TG-UV1 or 2.
(y)(y)(y)

:sleep:
Well you're luckier than me Big¸Bob. I was not able to get nothing form Quansheng's web site. All links are down. Maybe some server problem at their end?
Oh well, I'll try later.
Nice little transceiver!
--
Serge
Download winrar and put the Microsoft excel in it to install and it will work
Denis Glasgow

bonjour, j'ai le câble sérié et le programme de chez Quansheng, j'arrive a lire mais pas a écrire dans le programme pour refaire la liste des fréquence sur un Quansheng TG-UV2.
Qui peut me aider !!!! Merci

bonjour, j'ai le câble sérié et le programme de chez Quansheng, j'arrive a lire mais pas a écrire dans le programme pour refaire la liste des fréquence sur un Quansheng TG-UV2.
Qui peut me aider !!!! Merci

Here is the english translation from Google Translate.

"hello, I have the serial cable and program from Quansheng, I manage to read but not write a program to rebuild the list of frequency on a TG-Quansheng UV2.
Who can help me!! Thank you"

Le logiciel a écrit par un Australien qui n'a pas considéré, qu'il y a aussi d'autres langues. Le logiciel marche SEULEMENT avec des réglages anglais(aucune autre langue). Veuillez modifier/changer votre Windows réglages nationaux de français en anglais.

Le logiciel a écrit par un Australien qui n'a pas considéré, qu'il y a aussi d'autres langues. Le logiciel marche SEULEMENT avec des réglages anglais(aucune autre langue). Veuillez modifier/changer votre Windows réglages nationaux de français en anglais.

French to English translation

The software was written by an Australian who did not consider that there are other languages. The software works only with English settings (any language). Please edit / change your Windows settings from French to English national

Google Translate

French to English translation

The software was written by an Australian who did not consider that there are other languages. The software works only with English settings (any language). Please edit / change your Windows settings from French to English national

Google Translate

partly wrong translation:
aucune autre langue =
no other language

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated