• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Question for Justin Depolis

bushwacker

Jul 19, 2005
Northern Alberta Canada
I was told that a long time ago there was a tech that worked with Bill Good at his shop that was named Justin-- i was just curious if that was you
i was re reading the thread about the 50 watt cobra-- after disscussing this with a few others, Bill Good was supposed to have a similar mod
I was just trying to piece things together and wondered if you ever worked with Bill before he passed on?

Thanks

i kinda thought so but wasn't sure
Now its all starting to make sence--
no wonder justin is such a wizard-- the stuff he must have picked up off of Bill would be priceless
In itself , the fact that he worked with Bill says alot

Thanks for the reply

No ass kissing intended. "BUTT" Pun intended - I have two radios Justin did - a General AP Hill and a Uniden Grant XL and both radios perform fantastically. Justin is the real deal when it comes to 11 meter radios. IMHO 8)

JustinDePolis said:
Yep, that's me, and Bill Good was an excellent engineer. It is honorable to be put in the same "class" of people.

It must have been--thats actually says alot for how good of a tech you are-- working with bill Good-- i can't imagine the stuff you picked up
I just never put 2 and 2 together that it was you that worked with him---- not many like Bill around

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.