1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

Ranger RCI 2970N2 for trade

Discussion in 'CB Radio Gear SwapShop' started by camaro1, Jan 10, 2016.

1. camaro1

camaro1 Well-Known Member

RCI 2970n2 ,, I got this along with some other items from a local guy, it has a bad main cpu,, that is what his guy told him and as far as I can tell his diagnosis is correct, radio is clean and everything inside looks good, no hack mods or anything out of the ordinary inside. comes with all the original items in the original box

it turns on, no display or functions, can hear some faint static from the speaker and the amp board does key up with the mic,, that's about all I know, I had the covers off and just looked at the basics and made sure there was power and ground at the cpu board. again everything inside is as it should be.. and it does have the 11m expansion module in it.

I figure someone could swap out the cpu board from a 2950dx( I think they are the same) and have a good 2970n2,,, or you could take the amp board and lower cover off and put it on another radio,, the amp looks like it would be very simple to make work on other radios.

make me an offer or items to trade,, meters, mics, tuners,

Attached Files:

2. camaro1

one more pic

Attached Files:

3. Hurricane95

Hurricane95 Member

How much are you looking to get for it? I may be interested.

Chris "595"

4. fodendaf

fodendaf Active Member

I am interested. How can I send PM? I cannot find it in the forum software.

5. camaro1

not sure,, I was hoping someone would wana swap some items for it. I guess if I could get $80 for it I could ship it out, conus only

6. Hurricane95

Hurricane95 Member

I would take it for $80. How do you want paid?

7. camaro1

ok its your, I sent you a message on payment, thanks

8. Hurricane95

Hurricane95 Member

Sounds good, if I can figure out how to open it.

9. Hurricane95

Hurricane95 Member

Got it, paid, and sold.

222DBFL and camaro1 like this.
  10. 222DBFL

222DBFL Sr. Member

Someone got a good deal. The amp board is worth that alone! Glad to see you got it sold Camaro1. Good deal for both ends!!

camaro1 likes this.