• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RCI-5054DX Ranger "6 Meter, All Mode Mobile"

T

totcom

Has anyone ran one of these radios yet. I heard a lot of people like the all mode feature and it looks a heck of a lot like the RCI-2950 Radios. Check for yourself and the specs www.texas-ranger.com/rci-5054dx.html If anyone is running one, what do you think of it. Thanks, Jason

</p>

I'm running the RCI-5054DX as a base-station rig. Currently, through a 500 watt linear and a 2-element quad, 65' up. Great radio, lots of nice features. Best 6M-allmode for the money, have worked numerous DX contacts, with good reports. To date, I've really enjoyed this radio!

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub86.ezboard.com/ukd7eze.showPublicProfile?language=EN>kd7eze</A> 
anim_1.gif
at: 5/16/02 8:26:43 pm

2 Ham friends and I bought these radios recently. They work great. We've been having a lot of fun doing DX as well as local talking. Great 6m all mode radio imho.

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.