• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Reman 160 amp GM Alternator

WR0220

Oct 26, 2008
DX Land
I bought this alternator from MotorCity Reman with the intent of installing it in my T15 Jimmy, but the transmission went out and I decided to purchase another vehicle rather than soak more money into the Jimmy. It is a CS130 160 amp 1 wire unit meaning it will fit into the existing brackets of numerous GM vehicles from 1965 through 1995. It will also replace the older 10DN, 10SI and 12SI alternators. It has a 6 rib serpentine belt pulley on it, but you can swap the pulley from your old alternator if need be. They normally run $183.99 plus shipping and are currently on sale for $149.99 plus shipping. I paid $170 for it shipped.

Here is a link to MotorCity Reman for more info:

GM 1 Wire Universal Mount CS130

DSC01974.jpg

DSC01975.jpg

DSC01976.jpg

$130 shipped USPS Priority Mail. USPS Money Order or PayPal. PayPal add 3% to help cover their fees.

twentytwo-zero at hotmail dot com

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?