• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Replies OFF In Swap Shop?

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
Hi, Did the site decide to turn off all replies in the Swap? Tried to post one this morning, 2/20 and could not.

TNX

Replies are turned off in swap shop as once again too many people were being assholes commenting on items for sale with no intent to purchase but just belittle someone or the equipment. All replies can be made via PM's.

on another forum someone is trying to sell one of the 100 amp white audio authority power supplies . they will do the amps but they are not designed for RF equipment and will be very noisy on radio equipment . i didnt post it to cause the seller problems , but to let potential unknowing buyers know that its not designed for the hobby .

too bad a heads up like that can't be given here now that the threads are locked .
buyer beware .......... very aware .

on another forum someone is trying to sell one of the 100 amp white audio authority power supplies . they will do the amps but they are not designed for RF equipment and will be very noisy on radio equipment . i didnt post it to cause the seller problems , but to let potential unknowing buyers know that its not designed for the hobby .

too bad a heads up like that can't be given here now that the threads are locked .
buyer beware .......... very aware .

They should do their home work like I'm about to do as I'm considering selling my Iota DLS-75.

Anyone interested can shoot me a PM for pics.

so if y'all spent your hard earned money on something that wont do what you thought it would you'd think you deserved it and that you didn't deserve a heads up ?

the old lesser of two evils decision .
wheres king Salomon when ya need him ????

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated