1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

roger fart

Discussion in 'Home Brew' started by bettyeboop, May 15, 2008.

1. bettyeboop

bettyeboop Member

I have a customer that wants a roger fart in his 29. I have seen this drawing somewhere but cant remember where.
    any one that can help me would be appreciated.

preacherman

2. tilehead

tilehead Member

#3 tilehead, May 18, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  3. bettyeboop

bettyeboop Member

I can not get the link to work. Anyone have a link for the roger fart. I am working on a cobra 29.
    many thanks

galyn davis

4. it wont work for me now either . sorry .

5. tilehead

tilehead Member

#6 tilehead, May 19, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  6. Wire Weasel

Wire Weasel Senior Moment

I hear them around my area occasionally. I think they sound bad and are annoying as hell. But people want what they want and a paying customer....well....ya gotta love 'em. BTW, I am a huge fan of radio noises and stuff so I'm not knocking all noise toys.

[​IMG]