• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sadelta Echo master plus classic

R

redfox911

Am I the only one with problems pertaining to the location of this mike? I Have to set it in front of the radio or on top of the amp to not squeal (50% of the mod, just a touch of echo) and sometimes I have to ground the stem with my hand. Otherwise it works okay, and it's really old.

Eagle2000! Imax2000/x-force xt40012 modified Mobile:
Very modified uni pc68xl into bluejay 250 with d104m6b and Wilson 2000</p>

Am I the only one with problems pertaining to the location of this mike? I Have to set it in front of the radio or on top of the amp to not squeal (50% of the mod, just a touch of echo) and sometimes I have to ground the stem with my hand. Otherwise it works okay, and it's really old.

Eagle2000! Imax2000/x-force xt40012 modified Mobile:
Very modified uni pc68xl into bluejay 250 with d104m6b and Wilson 2000</p>

BUMP to am old post

I am getting this as well (50% mod on Mic or Radio and it stops)
any help plz..

i am running a new Galaxy DX959 with the Sadella echo master plus
my ant is a new Dipole i get a 1.4 SWR on 27.2050 CH.20
and gos up or down 0.2 from 26.6950~27.9650 is it the high SWR doing this?
my SWR is a new Workman HAPS and my power supply is a Astron RS-20M
my DX959 is pulling 3 AMPS on low RF power and 5 AMPS on high RF power
when i talk on low or high RF power i pull 10 to 11 AMPS
The extra 5 to 6 AMPS is pulled bye the RFX75 I have installed
RF power on low it DK 1 WAT and high 9 WATS set to 1 or 9 its swinging right up to 75+ WATS @ 13.V
will do more when it's over volted to 16v to 17v = 105 to 120+ WATS
i am told bye a local that does not know my 10-20 is 1 house over
with my Dipole aimed his way he told me i have a 3 channel spread 1 over and 1 under from the CH i TX on
so for the ones that say its a splatter box don't use them
well i don't think that it's too bad even with the mod at 50%
he told me it was LOUD AND CLEAR he was impressed and he don't have a base setup and told me the 3 CH splatter will not bother him..

Thanks for any help
617 Central Mass kicking back QRT

Ive seen those mics do this aswell Ive lucked out but I know of one that went out a window and one that went down some basement stairs and that was without someone carrying it L:LOL:L!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated