1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

Samsung galaxy note 2

Discussion in 'Announcements & Open Forum' started by Se7en, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Se7en

Se7en Well-Known Member

Just got it yesterday so far I love it !!!!
    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

2. Captain Kilowatt

Captain Kilowatt Professional Amateur
    Staff Member

Yuck. Too big to be a phone and too small to be a computer. My wife just got a Samsung Galaxy tablet. She loves it. I can't stand it. It's like a phone on steroids without the phone part.

3. Se7en

Se7en Well-Known Member

LOL. I'm not a fan of the Samsung galaxy tablets. I like my Motorola xoom. This phablet rocks !!! Sure its big and even bigger with the otterbox defender case but it's fast , smooth processing, graphics are great. The camera and video camera is very good too.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

4. Qwazyone

Qwazyone Active Member

I didn't like the otterbox defender cases and got a TPU case by diztronic.com, they offer some protection for the screen with about a 1/16 inch lip around the edge that will let you set it on a table without the screen touching. The defender series is great if you are very rough on your phones or going into combat.

I've been playing around with a coworkers Note 2, might just have to get one even though my first reaction was "did you get a purse with that thing"

5. glsmith1544

glsmith1544 W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member

Chromebook

On advise of a fellow Ham I purchased a Samsung Chromebook ($250.00) & couldn't be happier! :wub:

I virtually never want a computer for anything other than the internet, which he knew, & it fits me perfectly.

If that fits someone else reading this I would highly recommend you consider it also. Needless to say I'm on it now.

Geoff S.