• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Search Box blocked ATT: Mol

MisterFatty

Poppin Fresh!
Aug 1, 2008
I've checked this with IE, and Firefox 2.0, and my current choice of browser.

Not really a huge deal but annoying when I try to search a specific forum, etc....

If you notice my screen shot, you can see the FleaBay Banner covers the menu options, Its probably just a simple HTML setting to change, if you have time.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 207

I've checked this with IE, and Firefox 2.0, and my current choice of browser.

Not really a huge deal but annoying when I try to search a specific forum, etc....

If you notice my screen shot, you can see the FleaBay Banner covers the menu options, Its probably just a simple HTML setting to change, if you have time.

I noticed that too, MisterFatty. If you go to the first page of the thread though, I think you will find the feature appears correctly.

Yep, there are work-arounds, however sometimes it is a bit inconevenient, and just thought I would bring it up.

It's a bug in Ebay's javascript that they don't make available to anyone outside of ebay to fix :headbang:headbang. I keep hoping that they'll fix it, but so far they haven't. I'm going to have to move the stupid banner if it doesn't get fixed soon.

Thanks for the reply, again not that big of a deal, more or less just seeing if your aware, and trying to make sure my PC wasn't possessed. :LOL:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated