• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Striker Antennas from Oklahoma City

Why are you on this forum?

• Total voters

rachet_jaw

Oct 8, 2005
mooresville, NC
Anybody know how I can get another Striker?
I had one that I bought from the guy at the TA Truckstop in OK city,OK back in 2002, but I got relieved of it.......
Want another........
Need another........
Gotta have another........
I am ruined as far as mobile goes........

'nough said!!!

Please help!!!!!!

DX_949

Reactions: Randy Bratcher

Hollow antenna

Ya but so what. An advandage if you ask me , lighter antenna. I have had a dual coil on the big rig for 2years now with no problems. Plenty sturdy unless you want to go tree trimming with the coils or bottom shaft, the stinger holds up real well much better than the Wilson stingers. I rather break an antenna than tear my trucks mirror strut or door off. Try one you will LOVE it.

rachet_jaw said:
Arent the predators kinda hollow?

NO! They ARE hollow! One of the complaints of the Monkee Made antenna is the weight, that seems to take out mounts quite often! I was amazed how light the P-10K was! Easy on the springs, mounts, mirrors, etc. I'd bet if you had a problem with one, Kale would take care of you!

I won't say it hasn't happened, but I have yet to see a destroyed antenna yet.

My choice for a trucker antenna is the Wilson 2000. If I was ever interested in buying a big coil antenna, I'd try the P-10K first.

Best antenna I've ever use is a Nugatron, made by Dennis Patterson in Percell, OK. I understand he's not in the antenna business anymore. Its a shame. I've run one for the past 15 years now. Can't say enough good things about this antenna. Wish I could buy a couple more just to have.

Best antenna I've ever use is a Nugatron, made by Dennis Patterson in Percell, OK. I understand he's not in the antenna business anymore. Its a shame. I've run one for the past 15 years now. Can't say enough good things about this antenna. Wish I could buy a couple more just to have.
Must be a local fad, never heard of these antennas

Reactions: Groundhog KSS-2012

I have a nugatron that is in new condition I might would part with. And you are right it is the best mobile antenna I have ever used.
skipper1

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.