• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SWR Bridge, Civil War Era

the civil war took place in the 1860's and amphenol didn't come into existence until 1919....this swr bridge isn't from the civil war era, sorry.

Well I certainly hope you noticed my reference to time travel, it is not my auction, nor did I share it for any other reason then its entertainment value.

Perhaps if you are genuinely concerned with the technical inaccuracies you should contact the seller directly.

and if all else fails :love:

Myself, I did manage a chuckle when I found it on Fleabay...

It may be old. but it might not be as old as those on eBay claim - that's for sure.
Who knows - it may be aways back - all the way to the 70's and the Vietnam era. It looks military-made to me. It's amazing what a litlle neglect and some rust can do to an item.
Old is always a relative thing.
:love:

Last edited:
That guy sure has a lot of ham "junk" for sale...

$20.00 SWR meters

$10.00 dipole hangers that look like he made them himself

A box full of old tubes that probably don't test good, or fit anything

It's an interseting way to waste some time trolling his eBay store...."GrumpysHamStuff"......if he don't have it....you don't need it.....:D

I see WW2/Korean War era stuff at the ham swap meet here from time to time. That looks like something that might be from that time frame.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.