1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

T/S 350 HD

Discussion in 'CB Radio Gear SwapShop' started by HITEK-REDNEK, Jan 29, 2012.

1. HITEK-REDNEK

HITEK-REDNEK HITEK-REDNEK

Hello yall,
    I again have come across some goodies and what is left over that I dont want is up for sale.
    A texas star 350 hd it was a variable but someone has taken the knob out and made it a two stage (low and high). The rec amp does work but the bulb is blown I,m assuming.
    It is in great shape functionaly and ok shape cosmeticly.
    The cost of this is $170.00 shipped and insured via usps flat rate O.B.O I do take paypal as a gift or you add 3% to the $170.00.

Attached Files:

2. 15minigrass

15minigrass Active Member

Is the Vary knob removed?

3. HITEK-REDNEK

Yes it has been removed.

4. HITEK-REDNEK

PRICE DROP $155.00

5. 850-Idaho

850-Idaho Member

Paypal as a gift??? cmon! a buyer would have no recourse if someone sent them a rock instead of what hey were buying.

6. blaine

blaine W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member

He said as gift or YOU PAY THE THREE PERCENT for paypal. thats easy enough.

7. 9C1Driver

9C1Driver Sr. Member

Is the rest of the amp as beat up as the front? Whats the inside look like?

8. moviking

moviking Active Member

Yep, you are correct, but speaking from experience, this seller is honest, he shipped fast and packed well also, I'd buy from him again.

9. HITEK-REDNEK

Moviking, thanks for the kind words I appreciate you.

Blaine, thank you for stating the obvious.

851-Idaho, just look at my itrader I don't rip folks off.

9C1Driver, it is a little beat up but not real bad if you would like I will post pics of the inside,if it has screws & not rivets let me know.

10. 850-Idaho

850-Idaho Member

I know I did read about the 3% I just don't see the point in offering the alternative. I'm glad someone spoke up about this guys credibility. Not trying to single anyone out, was jus sayin. at least he's not out here trying to sell a "superwhackpack"......lol

11. 15minigrass

I dont think you see the point here 850. Paypal has an option called "Send money as: Gift" Dont see where REDNECK mentioned Whackpacked in his post.

If you got issues with the guy, I suggest you create another thread to settle it. Sales Forum clearly states:

Inappropriate Behavior
    • DO NOT Make Inappropriate or Offensive Posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, slander or deliberate insults/name-calling, or other negative remarks about WorldWideDX, its moderators and administrators, or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS

12. 850-Idaho

850-Idaho Member

no I see the point, but if someone sends money for goods as a gift then they have no recourse if there is an issue. I was making a joke with the superwhackpacked comment. The coment I posted was directed at the idea of sending payent as a gift not at any member admin or the forum in general so I don't think I overstepped any boundrys here. Hopefully we are all clear now and people can quit {Cry_river}

13. HITEK-REDNEK

850-Idaho,
    No I did not take it personal, the reason I offer OR YOU PAY THE 3% is if someone doesn't feel comfortable with sending the $ as a gift so there would be recourse if need be. Your comment could be taken in a negative way by some members.
    As for me I come across stuff daily some I keep some and I sell some. If I sell I check it out as best as I can and sell it on appearance,function and demand if no one wants it then it will set on the shelf till when ever I don't care if it sells today or next year.

14. 15minigrass

OK my bad. Sorry man..

15. 850-Idaho

850-Idaho Member

np MiniGrass

Thanks Redneck for the explanation of why you do this.