• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

telescoping mast

C

clemriley

anyone know where to get these.tried rat shack.lowes .home depot....and rat shack on line ....no luck

</p>

yep,same price up here in the buckeye state at my local

Lowes store too.if they don't "stock" it,they should be able to order it for you at around/about the same price.Lowes prices do vary from region to region tho.i found that out doing searches on the net at different stores. i was searching out the very same as you clem.i had checked at my local lowes for something once and they didn't stock it,but the manager there told me he had to "offer" to order the product into his

store for me at no additional charge! check into it and good luck. Slim CDX285

slimsig.gif
</p>

Clemriley, yes-RatShack DOES have telescopic push up poles. I've bought two from them in the past two years. They are 36' and run about $70 bucks. They have held up to very high winds during many thunder storms. The quality isn't bad either.

If your local Shack doesn't have any in stock, they will order one for you.

Hossless

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated