• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

test

Marconi

Usually if I can hear em' I can talk to em'.
Oct 23, 2005
Houston
testing the signature

My Album Signal Reports

My Album Analyzer Scans

sigmaivdocsp99.jpg

sigmaivdocsp99.jpg

Last edited:

awsome data Marconi !!!!! these boys should be paying you for all this great information !!!!! thanks you very much . :LOL::w00t:

Thanks High Voltage, believe it or not this is doing me good. I have diabetes and since the fall of 2009, I've been symptomatic of this decease and had no energy, stamina, and not good attitude, plus I was taking 50 units of insulin, and about $500 per month of oral drugs, all of which caused side affects that made me even more uncomfortable. Since I got back on my antenna testing, I lost some weight, cut the insulin to about 20 units or less per day, and cut the oral medicine way down to more than half the dose. So I am being rewarded just fine. Just remember, this is not science, this is the best I can do to demonstrate what I see.

Thanks for your kind words.

Thanks High Voltage, believe it or not this is doing me good. I have diabetes and since the fall of 2009, I've been symptomatic of this decease and had no energy, stamina, and not good attitude, plus I was taking 50 units of insulin, and about $500 per month of oral drugs, all of which caused side affects that made me even more uncomfortable. Since I got back on my antenna testing, I lost some weight, cut the insulin to about 20 units or less per day, and cut the oral medicine way down to more than half the dose. So I am being rewarded just fine. Just remember, this is not science, this is the best I can do to demonstrate what I see.

Thanks for your kind words.

oh man im sorry your on insulin . dammmmmmmmm . i never new .
i hope you do better . be well my friend.

test

If you want to study this in detail you should be albe to right click on the pdf file and print all or a portion.

I'll be doing a video on this one in a bit.

Last edited:
This is a test of my Eznec model of a 5/8 wave with 4 x 104" radials at 12' feet using Snagit.

upload_2016-9-30_23-26-27.png

Reactions: bob85
Another test using Windows Snipping Tool on an Eznec image.

Below is the main screen where controls are set and results are generated. I've never been able to post an image of this view on the WWDX forum.

upload_2016-10-1_9-42-28.png

Reactions: bob85
This is another test using the Windows Snipping Tool. I want to see how large of an image I can capture and post to the forum with the image being legible.

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-1_15-8-22.png
    upload_2016-10-1_15-8-22.png
    471.1 KB · Views: 235
dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated