1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TRE936FFC ENCODER

Discussion in 'Station & Mobile Pics' started by mrplasticaudio, Nov 20, 2010.

1. mrplasticaudio

OK HOPE THIS WILL SHOW THAT THE MOD IS ALIVE AND WE ARE HERE MANY LOOKING TO DO IT ASKING FOR MODS JUST NEED TO EMAIL AND WE WILL GET YOU GOING MANY HAVE SEEN US AND WE HAVE A FEW DONT LIKE US BUT ITS OK GOD LOVES US ALL SO THERES A FEW PICS OF NEW RADIO CHANNELS ARE -27 TO 160
    26.6950 TO 28.605 NO JUMPS SKIPS OR BAND SWITCH'S OR 10KC HAS UP/DW BUTTON SAME AS WHERE YOU CHANGE CHANNELS AND IS SET WITH HOME CHANNEL FUNCTION YES PROGRAMABLE HOME CHANNEL

2. mrplasticaudio

OK WELL FILES ARE TO BIG TO POST I GOT PICS ON HERE I WILL GET BACK AND TRY TO POST SOON

3. seedkey

seedkey Active Member

I can't wait to see them. I am looking for one Hygain V