1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

This is what the Judge as to say......

Discussion in 'Prepper Forum' started by DXman, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Shockwave

Shockwave Sr. Member

That's why they don't teach much history today. We are suppose to forget about past lies so they can be reused on the next generation. I remember when they told Regain "just pass amnesty for million of illegals and then we'll talk about border security." Identical to Nancy and Chuck telling the president, "Just open the government and then we'll talk about a barrier". If there was any chance these two were honestly willing to work any deal out to protect us, then why are they only offering that chance AFTER all leverage is removed? When you listen to their words and watch their faces, it's apparent neither one even puts any effort into being a convincing lair anymore.

I suppose that's difficult to do when their entire public opinion on the topic had to be reversed as soon as they realized we finally had a President who would follow through with border security. The amount of effort put into telling us how ineffective walls are was ridiculous. As though we required someone else to let us know if walls reduce the flow of undesired migration and could be satisfied with their most illogical explanation. All they want to do is insure the President has as little success as possible so they can all say he didn't keep his promises and gain obedient voters. Most people see through this like a plate glass window and place the blame on the opposition. Don't expect that blame to shift unless the President gives up on keeping his promises. The two situations are vastly different and this guy doesn't give up easy.

dave457, Rwb and Shadetree Mechanic like this.

2. Slowmover

Slowmover Well-Known Member

Kirkpatrick advocated — and I agree — that Orange Man should have made the speech centering on the Demon Rats importing a replacement population. Literally.

California, for example, since 1970 has added 420,000 white Americans.

But over 22-million Mexicans and others.

Why this isn’t generally understood as war is beyond me. You (me) are funding their existence, and have shortchanged our own children. Completely abandoned our grandchildren. Et tu?

Each “dreamer” accounts for a lifetime $750k deficit beyond any tax contribution right thru the second, third or fourth generation.

Meanwhile, the few of our brightest children able to get into the Ivy League (unless Jewish; overrepresented at those schools 1000%; recent data shows, ha, except where brains count such as at CalTech or MIT). Our best are delaying or forgoing marriage altogether. Very few children.

No one gets ahead with a society of “average”. (Except the nepotistic tribesmen and allies who expect to rule a dumb & docile brown population.

And the Republicans are no better. Just not as tightly bound to Satans children (who provide 80% of the funds for the Demon Rats).

#212 Slowmover, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    oldtymer and Rwb like this.
  3. Rwb

Rwb Well-Known Member

I hope trump never backs down.im so tired of that lying schummer n poloski. They must went a few daysvwithout drugs or booze from lookin at their ugly pugs

357magnum and oldtymer like this.
  4. old goat 321

old goat 321 Active Member

The art of the deal. Trump doesn't lose. Hes not afraid to play the "national emergency" card. Maybe why he put soldiers down there . He could be three steps a head of the commie dems. Oh boy,,,, just wait until RBG cant do her job at the supreme court. Trump gets to pick another justice. I cant wait.

357magnum, oldtymer, Rwb and 2 others like this.
  5. Rwb

Rwb Well-Known Member

Yes im hoping his guts are made of tool quality steel n he never caves in,let chuck n nancy win n its downhill non stop.they best wake up trump has a firm grip on the chain to the swamp drain plug

357magnum likes this.
  6. OldTech03

OldTech03 Well-Known Member

Maybe Fred can shed some light on the subject: LOL

Here is another one I thought you all might chuckle over.

#216 OldTech03, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    old goat 321 and Rwb like this.
  7. Rwb

Rwb Well-Known Member

haha yes he got his stuff right.

8. Bionic Chicken

Bionic Chicken Active Member

wall on other side.jpg

Rwb, oldtymer and Shadetree Mechanic like this.
  9. dave457

dave457 Well-Known Member

A balanced ticket.....lol

Rwb likes this.