1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

This is what the Judge as to say......

Discussion in 'Prepper Forum' started by DXman, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Redbeard U812

Redbeard U812 Sr. Member

[​IMG]

fogdog likes this.

2. Road Squawker

Road Squawker Sr. Member

just thot I would post this here

NOM NOM

[​IMG]

Redbeard U812 and S&W357 like this.
  3. TheRealPorkchop

TheRealPorkchop Certified Sith Pimp

315FB3EF-F5B2-476F-973A-83A9F3A42C85.gif

DainBramage likes this.
  4. Redbeard U812

Redbeard U812 Sr. Member

Man......just last night,ate two cans of Vienna Sausages I found in the back of the cabinet. There is obviously a expiration date, unfortunately I did not bother to read. I've had such a wonderful day so far.......couch, toilet, couch, toilet, couch, toilet. Decided to move the toilet, and incorporate it into the couch.

But honestly, those potted meat twinkies would really be good deep fried. Maybe chocolate dipped too.

5. Redbeard U812

Redbeard U812 Sr. Member

Border Patrol Agents Increasingly Getting Diseases from Swarm of Illegals

According to reports, more and more border patrol agents and their fellows in immigration are contracting diseases like mumps and measles because of coming into contact with the avalanche of illegals trying to break our laws and sneak into the U.S.A.

More and more agents are forced to sick leave because they are contracting measles, mumps, chickenpox, and tuberculosis from the people they are trying to stop from entering the U.S.

Carlos Favela, president of the National Border Patrol Council Local 1929, says the number of agents affected by illnesses has reached alarming levels in recent years, with an estimated 20 to 25 agents from the El Paso sector calling in sick each day, while others come in to work sick because they’ve used up their sick days.

https://godfatherpolitics.com/borde...ngly-getting-diseases-from-swarm-of-illegals/

6. Redbeard U812

Redbeard U812 Sr. Member

Former ICE Director Slams Congress for ‘Putting Their Hatred’ of Trump Over Border Security

“All you got to do is watch the videos, watch the borders. The borders — I’ve done this 34 years — this is unprecedented. I’ve never seen it this bad on the border. They’re sitting there watching the parade go by. Nothing is happening.”

The former ICE chief — who said that almost 9 out of 10 migrant families do not show up to their court hearing, becoming fugitives of the law in the U.S. — claimed that that situation is “out of control” and the “worse I’ve ever seen it.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/form..._campaign=dailypm&utm_content=libertyalliance

7. DainBramage

DainBramage Well-Known Member

....[​IMG]