• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Tumbleweed

R

RollingRadios

Weren't you the one that did an install in your workplace? had all the interference troubles and with painstaking trial and error corrected it?

I don't recall where you posted it but if you have it saved somewhere please mail it or post. I have a friend that's a very old fella, having trouble in his neighborhood. CB is all he has and I'm trying to help him.

Wm. Warlock "71 and the long limousine in Va"

Rollingradios@aol.com

Nat. Rep for XForce/Magna Force Customer Service and Support

</p>

Weren't you the one that did an install in your workplace? had all the interference troubles and with painstaking trial and error corrected it?

I don't recall where you posted it but if you have it saved somewhere please mail it or post. I have a friend that's a very old fella, having trouble in his neighborhood. CB is all he has and I'm trying to help him.

Rollingradios@aol.com

</p>

I'll look, I thought I did. If I can't find it, I'll write up what I did and email it to you.

CDX-350

2AK3350

1698707.jpg
</p>

I'll look, I thought I did. If I can't find it, I'll write up what I did and email it to you.

CDX-350

2AK3350

1698707.jpg
</p>

Thanks Tumble. Like I said he's an old fella and disabled, trying to help him best I can without wasting his $.

Rollingradios@aol.com

</p>

Thanks Tumble. Like I said he's an old fella and disabled, trying to help him best I can without wasting his $.

Rollingradios@aol.com

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated