• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

UNIDEN PRO 810E VARIABLE POWER MOD

Perform an internet search for Plowboy's variable power modifications*, apply the diagrams and instructions he provides to the schematic of the Uniden Pro 810 that can be found at CB Tricks.

*Then again, I've never seen this radio and maybe it uses something like an MRF 477 high drive final complicating the process to a degree that would make rocket science look like childs play.

just a PC-122 in a base form . VR-10 should be AM power . You could pop vr-10 out and use a variable switch at 1 k or so . (not sure on the radio) you may also be able to use one of the switches on the radio depending on what value it is.

And your right . It's not rocket science. You are right theshortcircuit , Plowboy is good people. If your not to sure about all of this 440 ? You can even write Plowboy if need be. IM sure he will get back to you within 24 hours or so.

Oh , and that rocket science remark , come on 440 ! it's a many dollars in many folks pockets , so why should they tell you . It's all good 440. Guys like Plowboy and many others like him are not much liked by the establishment of send it to me with all your green. Good luck dude

Reactions: sport454
Well,vr -10 is the internal adjustment for the power.I should just be able to swap it out for an external pot that I can control from the outside.Just need to know what value pot?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated