• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Well I was going to restore it BUT....................

MisterFatty

Poppin Fresh!
Aug 1, 2008
UPS brought me 120 pounds of Browning Gear today, this is the first thing I tossed on the bench...

Pics are after a light cleaning, this thing not only looks fantastic but it works 100% Even the Original Caps are still healthy.....

Now to decide if I want to keep it or not, probably won't find one this nice again....

Attachments

• IMGP2703.JPG
    IMGP2703.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMGP2700.JPG
    IMGP2700.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMGP2708.JPG
    IMGP2708.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMGP2696.JPG
    IMGP2696.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 7
  • IMGP2706.JPG
    IMGP2706.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 7

hey fatty, what's the output? i was thinking maybe 250w-300w? is that about right? again, she is a beautiful amp!! would go nicely with a browning radio setup.

hey fatty, what's the output? i was thinking maybe 250w-300w? is that about right? again, she is a beautiful amp!! would go nicely with a browning radio setup.

Oh no, its relatively small its doing about 50 watts carrier with a couple watts drive..

Nice purchase. I really enjoy seeing pics that you guys put up of some of this neat old stuff. It's nice to know that there are still some good purchases of classic equipment to be found

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?