• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What are you listening to @ the moment?

Mudfoot

Elmer
Jun 17, 2009
Southeast Ohio
I prefer Holy Diver by Dio.

Always liked Dio...

I was attending a class at Fort Sam Houston in the 80's. I drove downtown to perv along the River Walk one day. Sitting outside on a bus stop near the Spurs Stadium, I started hearing some good jams. I looked around and read the marquis, Dio was playing. I just sat outside and jammed. I think it was called the Alamo Dome @ the time.

Always heard he did great concerts. Wish I knew he was gonna be there.

Last edited:

Lil'Yeshua

Nov 22, 2012
Pageland,S.C.
The sound of no flys buzzing about. The cold has them in their hiding places. Listening to silence outside except for an occasional passing of a vehicle thanks to the little bit of snow we just got overnight.

dxChat
Help Users
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    on the connector with the green wire, if you short that to a nearby black wire, the power supply will turn on. (for use as a bench supply or whatever)
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    And IIRC, the purple wire is -12VDC, but that is from memory and it does not serve.
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    So if you need, say, 7v, connect + to the Yellow wire and - to the Red wire.
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    or or you need 9v connect + to the yellow wire and - to the orange wire. note: not all PSU's have the orange wire nowadays, as many manufactures had the voltage regulation on the motherboard, and all the power supply gives is 12 vdc
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Thanks ROB will check it out!~!! got to clean the work bench a little make room for that big case :)