• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WHAT KIND OF ANTENNA IS THIS ?

Switch Kit

Apr 6, 2005
Was just wondering ? also what they might have been worth upon a time ago ? Thanks
img3418bk3.jpg

img3419ee5.jpg

img3420sd1.jpg

Looks like a three element vertical array, probably for 2 meters. What was it worth? Beats me...
- 'Doc

Oops, make that a 2 element, not 3.

Last edited:
I see this antenna comes with radials ? Thats all I have is what you see , so I would say this would render the antenna useless without them ?

according to the instructions , there apparently is a ground plane kit that goes with it ? from the pic's it looks like it's missing a few things ? that's what made me wonder if it was useless without those parts or would it still work without them to some capacity ?

Thank you Hamer , appreicate your time here. At least I now know that what I have is good to go. Not into shipping things like this but maybe Master Chief might have a cheap interest in it ? but then again , I haven't see him around for some time now. Thanks again.

Thank you Hamer , appreicate your time here. At least I now know that what I have is good to go. Not into shipping things like this but maybe Master Chief might have a cheap interest in it ? but then again , I haven't see him around for some time now. Thanks again.

That antenna will disassemble fairly easy and small, it would be an easy antenna to sell, just an FYI for ya

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.