1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

What's a Messenger 4V Worth?

Discussion in 'Amplifiers' started by kd4e, Jul 23, 2009.

1. kd4e

kd4e Member

What's a Messenger 4V Worth?

I may have to sell mine to help pay for a replacement computer.

If I have to do this what should I ask?

Mine has the MRF-455's, is in decent shape, and works fine.

Thanks! doc KD4E

2. Cotton Mouth

Cotton Mouth Member

Can you post a few pictures of what you got and I can give you a better idea.

I have a brand new still in the box MV4 with full remote and fan kit with the 1446's here is the for sale area and I'm asking $650.00 if that gives you any idea as to what your may be worth.

But I would like to see what you have as I always seem to have guy's asking me if I have any used ones around. Depending on the shape it's in and if you have the remote and fan kit I usually sale those anywhere from $375.00 to $500.00.

Cotton Mouth.

3. kd4e

kd4e Member

Our Sunday fellowship begins soon so I will have to take and post pictures later.

I have the model with the eight MRF-455's. I have the fan kit but not the remote.

It is in good condition, not abused. We tested it at a friend's house (I don't have enough current yet to power it at 13.8vdc and the mobile setup isn't ready yet either.)

I would be willing to accept $400. for it. We anticipate moving soon and it could be a year or more before I get a chance to do anything with it.

4. Cotton Mouth

Cotton Mouth Member

Good Deal, When you get back from Church and have time if you want to send me a few photos I can see if I can help you out.

You can send them to darrinbeatty@windstream.net

Thanks,

Cotton Mouth/Darrin.

5. kd4e

kd4e Member

Pictures sent, private mail.

Thanks! doc

: amplifier, linear