1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

Which CB Shops are still accepting mail-in repairs?

Discussion in 'General CB Services Discussion' started by Unit 194, Jul 5, 2016.

1. LeapFrog

LeapFrog Wielding Hanlon's Razor

Now you are doing that which you claim others do, hypocrite!
    Get anywhere near 32 KHz wide (that is 16KHz, top end of what most can hear), I dare ya... I double dog dare ya, don't use an Asiimod or MMM board, you can't with just a few part changes, you'd have to extremely modify the radio, beyond a few caps and resistors.

I see what you did though, on a psychological level, beyond the deflection/distraction!
    You tried to equate
    Mark's work with a modification board designed to go beyond pre-amp modifications (what Mark does).

Those boards cost so much for a reason; as they are a specialized product not a hocus-pocus tune with a few audio cap values modified. You think you're slick?
    Don't compare apples to tangerines.

The false associations and deflection, your psychological technique, may work elsewhere, but no longer here; you are going to be exposed here.

An aware man can see your parlor tricks & smell your baloney a mile away.
    My suggestion? Banhammer
    [​IMG]
    Ban him for his is abusive behavior, is goes against the rules.
    To add my opinion, visitors don't need to be pitched to any longer.. by him, is he a forum sponsor, no? Didn't think so.
    He is abusing his privilege as a member of this forum in order to advertise for FineTune.
    Ban!

#241 LeapFrog, Jan 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2018

2. TheRadioDude

TheRadioDude Active Member

What work?
    Let's take a look and examine this.

I have not mentioned a tech.
    Not mentioned I was a tech. In fact I am not.
    I did send Mike something I had that's broken but I am not here plugging him every second post.

Your not that good at deflecting.
    If I was here looking for customers I might say who I was or at least post something to point them somewhere.

Answer the question. Is Mark Sherman your deity?

Unit 194 likes this.
  3. jon666

jon666 Sr. Member

dont know if anyone told you your modulation sounds horrable. sounds like you have a clospin on your noi

my Yaesu 450d is stock from the factory. i garenty i can hear farther than your 6666 and transmit farther than yours; want me to prove it. come to my city ill

i was going to point that out. sounds like rp has a clothespin on his nose

4. Shadetree Mechanic

Shadetree Mechanic 808 On The North Side of Dover

You have it down to s science that your radio sounds great because you are making a recording of the talk back? Wow. I wonder what the transmit sounds like? You are killing us. I said I was done reading this but I just can't stop looking at this train wreck. Someone should start a rabidporkchop thread so the bashing can be contained and not bleed over into useful threads.

Unit 194 likes this.
  5. tomcat671

tomcat671 Member

HAHA. He said "useful thread".

6. Loyal Servant

Loyal Servant Well-Known Member

ECCBD26D-DD13-4828-B51C-74C908E843F3.gif

undertaker and fourstringburn like this.
  7. codeman

codeman Recovering Crackerhead

1ee8babca98be6b9ee5cee424b649a5f.jpg

undertaker likes this.
  8. Shadetree Mechanic

This thread is about "Mail in REPAIRS". Like when a radio breaks and there is no local shop or the local shop can't even fix a ham sandwich. I don't know why Fine Tune was even brought up. I used to like Sherman.... Before Rabid got a hold of him. I have watched all of his videos and thought that he looked pretty good. But he doesn't do repairs. Not anymore. He said so himself. He only works on new exports and only if you buy it from him. So is it possible that this train can be put back on the tracks? Or are we committed to playing with junk?

9. kaos513

kaos513 Sr. Member

10. kaos513

kaos513 Sr. Member

youtube has editing tools sodont know who is sounds good or not

11. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Sr. Member

I didn't hear you criticize the other drivers audio, so I think it's safe to assume you liked it except for when I got in his truck and spoke on it.
    I apologize for my shrill voice and the ability for my radio to accurately replicate my voice.

12. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Sr. Member

That recording wasn't about my transmit audio. Apparently you failed to recognize the other drivers audio which was the whole point and the fact that my AGC circuit did not overload even though we were parked Bumper to Bumper in the same parking lot. You can learn a lot if you pay attention. Notice we switched vehicles so you can hear both voices on both radios and vice versa to compare the TalkBack versus to transmit audio.

13. TheRadioDude

TheRadioDude Active Member

TAP! TAP! TAP!

LeapFrog, codeman and Unit 194 like this.
  14. Shadetree Mechanic

When did you switch vehicles? OK the other guys radio sounds good. So this was recorded from both vehicles?

#254 Shadetree Mechanic, Jan 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    rabbiporkchop likes this.
  15. kaos513

kaos513 Sr. Member

just let it go guys my flip phone from 1996 sounds better than that video.

binrat likes this.