• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wilson 5000

H

hossless

Corolla, the Predator 10k's are one of the best antennas out there in my opinion, and I would imagine the 10k would work great on a big ol' tripple coil mag mount. The Wilson 5000 mag mount antennas are very good antennas also. I think you'd get a little better performance from the 10k, but I have never run one on a magmount. The 10k with a tripple coil magnet mount is gonna' be a bit more money than just the Wilson 5k magmount.

Good luck, Hossless

</p>

<FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>I was thinking of getting a Wilson 5000 but should i get the magnet mount or is the trunk mount better? Or should i go for a 10K with an custom magnet mount? Don't want to drill holes in car. And if 10K do you know someone to wire a better magnet mount? Or a better mounting system.

Car 2003 Corolla

Radio 29stnw 100w</FONT><FORM method=post action="http://p067.ezboard.com/fworldwidecbradioclubfrm5.processVote?topicID=799.topic"><table border=0 cellpadding=3 cellspacing=0 width="55%">
<tbody>
<tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="1"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Wilson 5000 Magnet Mount</FONT></td></tr><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="2"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Wilson 5000 Trunk Mount</FONT></td></tr><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="3"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>10K with Custom Magnet Mount</FONT></td></tr></tbody>
</table>

<input type=submit value="Vote">
</form>Show results</FONT>

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.