• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Notice: You may not use this site to facilitate the unauthorized selling of copyrighted material including, but not limited to, in the public dxForums, dxGallery, dxChat and private messsages. If you get caught doing this, you will be permanently banned with no second chances. A notice will be placed on the site of why you were banned and any information collected by this site about you will be made known to the copyright holder.

Would like to see some pictures of your pet's.

G-Golly Wally

WDX 719 SE Oklahoma
Nov 5, 2008
Southeastern Oklahoma
These are a few of dogs and cats that adopted us.

This ferrel
View attachment 48225

Dropped these all over the yard. We had to pick them up, and finally find em homes, except moma cat stayed around even when we moved.

View attachment 48226

And this one showed up at our newest home and adopted us. She was about a year old when she took us in. One of those mean Pits or Staffordshires you hear about. The matching cat adopted us as well, with a litter of 6 we had to find homes for. As yu can see, she stayed around.

We lost the pit after a approx 2 year battle with cancer. We had her about 11 years. Heart breaker. Of the 6 dogs, and 6 cats we had at this time, they have all gone to pet heaven to await us.

View attachment 48227

View attachment 48230

View attachment 48231
You can always tell the mean Pitties they have a pet cat usually, lol! I lost mine to skin cancer a little over a year ago.

This is Penny, she belongs to Tommy my neighbor behind me. She comes over about 8 am everyday and usually stays until it gets dark. We make sure she has food and water when she's here, if I'd let her sleep in the house at night I don't think she'd go home.
20211107_140041.jpg

Smokinone

Jun 24, 2020
Southern Nevada
You can always tell the mean Pitties they have a pet cat usually, lol! I lost mine to skin cancer a little over a year ago.

This is Penny, she belongs to Tommy my neighbor behind me. She comes over about 8 am everyday and usually stays until it gets dark. We make sure she has food and water when she's here, if I'd let her sleep in the house at night I don't think she'd go home.
View attachment 48232

Our girl was pretty much the same way...except she would go out in the morning and visit most of the neighbors, getting hand outs I'm sure, and usually would take me starting the truck, 01 Dodge Diesel (yes, the loud one), to get her home.

She is still missed as I'm sure yours are:cry:

Reactions: G-Golly Wally

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ AudioShockwav:
  • @ kb9ghn:
    My first thought was the i.r.s. may be interested in a long term money making scam without proper taxes being paid..probably more than electronics involved.
  • @ Toll_Free:
    My first thought was why hasn't someone paid him a visit. I mean, his address is posted above.
  • @ beakster1715:
    Good news! I opened an appeal case after eBay sided with superhawkwss6. I also opened an IC3 case & sent that information to eBay. Within an hour they responded, reversed their decision and returned all of my money. Unfortunately, superhawkwss6 stole my CB radio and eBay will likely not suspend or close his account, but rather allow him to continue his criminal activity. I think I'll still file a report with our sheriff's dept (the sheriff is a friend of mine) though I know this type of crime isn't worth their time. This guy needs to be stopped and I'm certainly going to do my best to make that happen.
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good Evening!