• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yaesu

On the faces?

About the only I can think of would be to buy a couple sheets of vinyl, like they do lettering and signs with, only clear. You'd have to pull the faces off, apply the vinyl and cut out all of the holes and windows with a razor knive.

But that would be Permanent! The plastic protective cover on the radio face was never meant to be permanent. Might want to think long and hard about it before using that approach.

OK I have found the plastic material that will replace the original that goes on the front of the Yeasu FT101 line. My wife found it in a fabric store and it is used to cover furniture.
She only paid .97 cents a yard. So now I can replace the front plastic and really make the radios look great. Just thought I would pass this info on for the ones who would like to replace that ugly yellowing plastic on the front.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?