• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

you guys are going to think....

E

esiason14

....Im an idiot...but I have no clue about Cbs but want to learn...I picked up a Cobra 19 DX...One problem, I dont know how to install it...Anyone know of a website that would show step-by-step....Any info would help...Thanks

</p>

The red wire goes to the + of battery, the black to the - of battery. Mount a CB antenna on the vehicle. The antenna usually has a cord with a connector on the end. Screw the connector into the antenna recepticle on the back of the radio.

Wm. Warlock "71 and the long limousine in Va"

Rollingradios@aol.com

Nat. Rep for XForce/Magna Force Customer Service and Support

</p>

Red wire goes to + on the Batt and the Black goes to a good grounding source, i like to keep mine as short as possible, a good ground in you vehicle is to the seat belt post under the seat!

cdx401sig.gif

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.