• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What was your last meal??

Anyone know anything about eggs? I have a very bad intolerance for eggs and they make me tired, and then destroy my stomach after about an hour or so. Does anyone know if Duck eggs are different than chicken eggs?
It's possible that people who have chicken egg allergies do ok with duck eggs and vice versa. The duck egg has different proteins than a chicken egg.

Never seen Stag around here but I'll keep a eye out for it.
They have a Lean beef too 97% fat free, might be better for the cholesterol levels...

Jeff
Screenshot_20240520-154819~2.png

Reactions: whiteastro
Anyone know anything about eggs?
First they say they are good for you, then they say they are bad for you. When I was young I ate 3 every morning with gobs of bacon. Probably why I have high cholesterol today but that Hillshire Farm Kielbasi I pigged out on didn't help. LOL That what I get for being Young 9' Tall and bullet Proof. ( Dumb ) LOL

It's possible that people who have chicken egg allergies do ok with duck eggs and vice versa. The duck egg has different proteins than a chicken egg.

I might give one a try. Thanx!! WTH, I'll only be sick for a few hours if it doesn't work.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
I've tried everything. Fried, poached, scrambled, soft boiled. Eggs just give me strong gut pains and squirts. Sometimes I get really tired first.
I see. Well, I thought it may have to do with the way you were cooking them, but apparently that's not it. That's a real stumper. The only idea I have is to see if you can find some local free range eggs. As they say, "you are what you eat" and the big egg production companies pour all kinds of chemicals and other crap in the chicken feed.

I see. Well, I thought it may have to do with the way you were cooking them, but apparently that's not it. That's a real stumper. The only idea I have is to see if you can find some local free range eggs. As they say, "you are what you eat" and the big egg production companies pour all kinds of chemicals and other crap in the chicken feed.

Yeah, without a million doc visits I'll never know what the exact issue is. All I know is that eating an egg screws me up. Well, I'm intolerant to dairy also. No allergies as I can eat things like noodles, cakes, cookies, etc with eggs and dairy in them. Just can't eat dairy or eggs directly.

Propane grills are nice, you can put them on full blast and sear them at 550 degrees F. Don't walk away, you gotta time it just right......
View attachment 69130
Man that looks good!
I use a pit boss pellet grill (apple wood)so I cook the steaks slow. Once they're how we like them, I slide the flame door open to sear them like you do.

@Shadetree Mechanic you've succeeded at making me hungry and now wondering if I ever received my invitation!

Man that looks good!
I use a pit boss pellet grill (apple wood)so I cook the steaks slow. Once they're how we like them, I slide the flame door open to sear them like you do.

@Shadetree Mechanic you've succeeded at making me hungry and now wondering if I ever received my invitation!
Normally what I do, is turn the grill all the way up, get it up to temperature. Then clean it, and let any grease that is on fire burn out. Then I let it come up to temperature again, and throw the steaks on. The steaks should be at room temperature, don't throw a cold steak on. Let it sear for about 2 minutes for the thick ones, then flip them over for another two. What this does, is seal in the juices to keep it from drying out. Then flip again and turn it all the way down and let it cook the rest of the way.

In the video, I pulled the steaks off, turned the grill off, and let the grease burn out. Then put the grill on low and cooked them the rest of the way.

:cool:

Ps. Your invitation was in the mail....

Reactions: Eldorado828

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut:
  • @ wavrider:
    sea que sea que,
    +1