• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

10-12 open this morning!

I've made 1 contact under my new callsign VE6VID so far.

Cool! I visited your Zed page, and your story is similar to mine. I think you can email the powers that be at QRZ and tell them you have a new call. They will let you change it once they verify (at least they let me change mine).

Brett

Cool! I visited your Zed page, and your story is similar to mine. I think you can email the powers that be at QRZ and tell them you have a new call. They will let you change it once they verify (at least they let me change mine).

Brett

Already asked for help there, just waiting for a response.

Sent from my GT-S5690M using Tapatalk 2

Brett
They changed it within 48 hours of me posting the request.

Reactions: 1 person
10 was open all over this morning....had an hour 1/2 drive and swl'd all over 10 meters! Great openings into Russia, Eastonia, Iceland,Turkey and all across Europe. I was able to make a few contacts with 5 watts no problem got 5-5 to 5-7 reports back....Some European stations were working into Indonesia.
I could hear an Italian station in Africa but to weak to add to the pileup....but he was workable, just didn't want to add to the qrm. Very good conditions here early and mid morning.....did not have a chance to work anyone during the afternoon evening had to drive to Houston.
Anyone get any rare or unusual contacts? Sure seemed like today would be a good opportunity

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.